{

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Inspiration: Yucatan Peninsula

Whenever we travel (or do anything!) I look around to get inspiration. It comes from flowers, people, clothing, buildings, the ocean, and virtually everywhere I look.

I wanted to share a few photos of inspiration I snapped on our recent trip to the Yucatan Peninsula. You can see that my mind was focused on all of the gorgeous tones of blue - aqua, turquoise, navy....I hope you enjoy!


The water on Isla Mujeres
Stay tuned for Part II of our destination wedding planning tips and some tropical vision boards based on this inspiration.
Cheers!
Aleah

2 comments:

dognbird said...

This collection of photos makes me so happy, thank you for the turquoise inspiration! I love the Yucatan.

Aleah + Nick Valley said...

Oh, thank you! I am so happy you like them and they made you happy! The colors on the Yucatan are just so out-of-this-world!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails