{

Friday, July 31, 2009

Wonderful thank you note

Nick and I are lucky to have some pretty awesome clients. This thank you note comes from Renee and Alex who were married in June:

Dear Nick and Aleah,
I don't even know where to start...thank you, thank you, thank you!! Truly, I don't know how we could have had such a 'perfect' wedding without you both. From the planning of our big day to the day or events, we were never stressed about where to go, what to do, etc.; isn't that an oxymoron when planning your dream wedding with 250+ guests?! But it's true, you both took care of every last detail to ensure that our wedding day was as relaxed, fun, and memorable as possible. We are so grateful to have met you both and will recommend your services to EVERYONE! I wish I could say more to express our gratitude, but thanks again!
With love, Alex and Renee

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails