{

Monday, July 27, 2009

Fun Find: Seagrass Candles

There is a lovely company out of Port Townsend, WA that we met up with during our events last week called Seagrass. They produce 100% soy wax and plant-derived essential oil candles that smell amazing! I mean really amazing and fresh! They sent me home with three and I can't get enough!



They can customize labels, colors, and scents for your wedding or event to create the perfect match. Seagrass candles also make the perfect hostess or birthday gift! Everything from their packaging to the colors and setup at the Farmer's Market I attended are so coastal and pretty! Check out the photos of some of their colors:

Contact info: seagrass@giraffe8.com or contact us for personalized ordering information: info@goodlifeevents.net

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't say enough good things about Heather at Seagrass- she goes over and above to create the most lovely candles. The colors are spectacular and the aromas divine. She will customize and even make unscented. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE her.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails